The internship program is an unpaid, volunteer position for school credit, resume building or career development.
Seeking Event Planners, Social Media Gurus and Change Agents
Join a fast-paced, small business in Little Italy committed to creating opportunities for change in educational and social services agencies serving youth in the out-of-school time hours.
As a BOOST Ambassador you will work with a fun, knowledgeable team in a hands-on environment to learn, create and deliver the following opportunities:
- Inspirational national conferences and events
- Ground-breaking professional development seminars
- Targeted training and technical assistance professional development
- On-going community partnership development
- Database and outreach improvement
- Creative fundraising events
- Innovative program and resource development
- Radical social media design & expansion
- Global public relations and marketing
- Cutting-edge digital media products
We are seeking creative, enthusiastic trailblazers to help us grow and serve. Be a part of a purpose driven organization that make change happen.
Event Planning Intern
Program Development Intern
Social Media Intern
Marketing & Public Relations Intern
To learn more about BOOST Collaborative visit www.boostcollaborative.org
To learn more about BOOST Conference visit www.boostconference.org
Fall, springs and summer opportunities available!