Our training and technical assistance department is uniquely designed to meet the needs of your organization by providing services strategically intended to build capacity to help support out-of-school time professionals and create change in children, families and communities.
- Site visits, review and assessments
- Staff Surveys and Needs Assessments
- Developing Staff Development Plans that address your organization’s professional development needs
- On-Site coaching and mentoring with staff to take your program to the next level
- Student recruitment and retention strategies including student interest surveys, focus groups, and promising practices to boost your attendance and get students engaged and enrolled.
- Customized trainings to support quality programs include topics such as Behavior Management, Classroom Management, Program Design, Building Community Partnerships, Quality Counts, Engaging & Empowering Youth, Leadership Academies, Parental Involvement, Content Standards Aligned Activities, Successful Homework Time, Toolkit for Success, Twisted Math, Sizzling Science, Science Odyssey, and much more!